Refund procedures due to COVID-19
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and will continue to provide information and assistance to our customers as we receive information from airlines. We understand the considerable business challenges you are facing and are working hard to help. We have teams working around the clock responding to customers and processing refunds.
For the latest information on COVID-19, please see our “Resources” section at the bottom of this page.
We thank you in advance for your patience and ask that you first check the airline website for the latest information regarding cancelled flights and refund policies. Rules are changing almost daily and in most cases the airline websites are the best place to find the most accurate and updated information.
If the airline has not issued a policy yet, and you still wish to cancel, please note normal airline penalties and restrictions will apply. If you still wish to cancel without a waiver, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CANCELLATION DUE TO CORONAVIRUS”
Please keep in mind:
- Airlines’ guidance and policies are changing daily, sometimes hourly
- For non-impacted routes, the same fare rules may apply and waivers may not be granted by the airlines
We are currently experiencing high contact volumes. As the situation is still evolving, airlines and other travel partners are continually reviewing their policies. If you are not due to travel within the next two months, we recommend that you wait before contacting us to ensure we have the latest policy information from the airline.
You will find useful information below to help guide your next steps:
- Email at email@example.com with the subject “REFUND DUE TO CORONAVIRUS DEP DATE MM/DD/YEAR.” Remember to include the record locator in your email so we can find your reservation
- We will respond with the amount which will be credited to the credit/debit card which was used at the time of purchase. Please be patient. We have received thousands of refund requests to date and are processing them continuously
- If a refund is allowed, the amount due will be refunded to the credit/debit card holder
- The normal service fee of $25
- Please note by submitting a cancellation you give Jaya Travel the right to cancel the purchase. All cancellations are final and cannot be reversed
- Any refund according to the airline’s policy would be submitted to the credit/debit card which was used at the time of purchase. Please notice that refunds might take a longer time than usually due to the circumstances
Stay up-to-date on the latest Coronavirus information.
Read links below.
CDC Travel: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
World Health Organization Travel Advice
COVID-19 Country Specific Information
U.S. Embassies, Consulates, and Diplomatic Missions
Embassy of India
Philippines Department Of Tourism
IATA- Countries Travel Restrictions
See what airlines are doing to keep you traveling safe.
Read links below.
Air Canada | Introducing Air Canada CleanCare+
American Airlines | Caring for you is our priority
Delta Airlines | Delta CareStandard | Ways Delta Is Supporting Healthy Flying
Singapore Airlines | Precautionary measures to safeguard your well-being
Turkish Airlines | Disinfection of Our Aircraft | HEPA Filter
United Airlines | United CleanPlus
For any questions regarding airlines not listed above, please contact us at 877-359-5292